This is my second time being nominated and Stunned, Shocked, Excited…doesn’t even start to cover it. Thank you so much Emilie@ Chronicles of a Bibliomaniac for tagging me.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What’s your favorite book of all time, and why?
This is a book that I re -read more than twice almost every year. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK. If you hate this, or dislike this…our friendship will be at stake. (Just kidding!) Everytime that I re -read this book, I find things that I missed before, things that makes sense, and more importantly…I find new meaning to it. To me this book is completely flawless with all it’s flaws. Do you have old favs such as this? Let me know!
2. Do you have any pets? (cute pictures are appreciated, but not required)
NOOOooOOOOo! I wish I did though.😣
3. Who’s your favorite musical artist?
Yeah, I know many people seem to “not like” her, and have a lot of issues with her music, but I for one, absolutely adore her music, the lyrics, the feel …EVERYTHING. She is Taylor Swift. Did you guys listen to her new album? Which was your favorite song?
4. If you could switch lives with any fictional character, who would it be?
I would LOVE to trade lives with Calaena! Although she goes through a lot and I am pretty sure I am not gonna be able to handle stuff as well as her…but her personality, thoughts and actions make her an amazing person and I would love to be like her.
5. What’s your favorite thing about blogging? Least favorite?
My favorite thing about blogging is babbling about my favorite books and fangirling about certain characters and authors. I also LOVE replying to your comments, returning likes and follows.🥰
And…well..sometimes my least favorite is…typing.😂 Sometimes I feel like there’s so much I wanna say about …but I can’t type as fast as the thoughts.
6. What book(s) are you currently reading?
I am currently reading –
The Aurora Rising by Jay Kristoff.
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare.
7. Besides reading or blogging, what’s something you’re passionate about?
Well, if you have read the previous answers, you must have realised that I am a very boring person. There’s are not many things that I can do in my free time – like saving the world and training to be an assassin. So, what I do is – listen to music, write some stuff, play the guitar and take pictures for my bookstagram account and of course, write this blog. (Check out my bookstagram account – I started it pretty soon and I am not very good at it -but I really enjoy it. @the_fictional_journal)
8. How do you organize your bookshelf?
I have a lot of books and not a very big bookshelf. So, I keep the books in a way that the fit. It’s very random actually. My bookshelf often looks like Olivander’s wand shop in Diagon Alley.😅
9. What’s your dream job?
Something that has to do with books. Hopefully, become an editor for a badass writer. That would be a dream come true.🤩
10. Why do you love reading?
Escapism and Hope. These two words …kinda sums it up. I don’t anyone can ever properly make someone understand their love for words ..in words.
11. Can you describe your perfect day?
That would be a rainy day, a no -school day, so that I cansit by my window all day and read and eat a lot of goodies. Maybe go cycling and play some guitar.
People I tag:
(No pressure guys! Some of you might have already done it…or might be busy. Take it easy!😴😊)
2. Cherelle@ cherelle the bibliophile
3. Becky and Kayla@ A Couple of B’s
4. Ella@ ella isn’t studying
6. Ryan@ Muse with Me
7. Tessa@ Tessa Talks Books
8. Riddhi@ Whispering Stories
9. Lyra@ Defiantly Yours
11. Julia@ Stormy Reads YA
- What was your main goal with starting a blog?
- Which blogger inspires you the most?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?
- If money was no object, where would you travel?
- What would you like to say to your younger self?
- What is one thing that you love about yourself?
- You’re having a dinner party with three people, living or dead, who would you invite?
- A song you’ve been listening to a lot in the last month?
- What is your biggest phobia? (assuming it isn’t answering questions!)
- Include the best bookish picture that you have ever taken.
- What Mythical animal would you choose as a sidekick?
Phew! Answering questions and coming up with questions…sometimes can be…STRESSFUL and SCARY. 😳😬
What Mythical animal would you choose as a sidekick?
UNTIL NEXT TIME!