First of all: Gracias, my friend Cherelle@ cherelle the bibliophile, Gracias!…for nominating me for this award. Guys! If you don’t already follow her blog, do me a favour and go follow her because I promise you she is the most funniest and one of those crazy book gobblers that I have come across. She WILL make you smile…you have my undying oath! 😄
I have never come across this award before..and I am so grateful..that cherelle nominated me for such a cute award. Thankx again Buddy! (fellow Enid Blyton fan and now ..thankfully Sarah J. Mass too). 😂
What is the Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate three (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- If you had to team up with a villain, who would you team up with? What will be your best battle strategy? What will you guys talk about (assuming you get along well)?
First of all…I am not a battle warrior and all that good shit..unfortunately. So, bear with me even if you feel like I will help you loose the war.
Remember: “This defeat is a victory.” (Shout -out to anyone who gets the reference.)
I would team up with…I don’t know..Bellatrix? Technically…now that I think about it..My Favorite villain of all time is Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments, but I dont wanna team up with him…so Bellatrix it is.
My Strategy: Be prepared to be surprised and plan to surprise your enemy. Keep your energy and enthusiasm high. Don’t get dejected due to temporary setbacks and failures.
What else can I possibly say? I am with a villain who doesn’t even have a redemption arc. I am already destined to die.
2. If you were given a 5 minute advertisement slot on TV, what would you promote and how?
Now, this were things get…a bit too random. I would promote the usage of fountain pens and elephants?
Fountain pens 🖋..because I love writing with one and the outcome is always so satisfying. It’s very soothing to write with a fountain pen. Plus, it’s very eco -friendly. You can keep re -using it, so there’s no wastage of plastic. Okay! Now it’s getting boring.
And ELEPHANTS 🐘..because I have this soft toy since childhood. And honestly, I think that every single person in this world should own it. An Elephant can be a great friend. Mine most definitely is. I assure you, you feel so much more happier, if you such cuteness in your life.
3. What was the funniest thing you’ve seen recently online?
I am not sure if this counts as funny…but I am current watching the Sherlock Holmes show, ( Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman), and there’s just so many moments were you are left gobsmacked and so much sarcasm and arrogance…it’s actually kinda funny.
(No pressure guys! Some of you might have already done it…or might be busy. Take it easy!😴😊)
My questions for you guys :
- WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE?
- DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL BOOK.
- WHICH MOVIE DO YOU WISH, HAD A BOOK? WHICH BOOK DO YOU WISH, WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE?
Which villain would you guys team up with?
UNTIL NEXT TIME!