Oh Whoa! Damn!! 😱 This feels like a joke to me..but it’s like those good vibes joke and not the offensive ones. I GOT NOMINATED TWICE!!! Yaya!! This time it was Becky and Kayla Brown from over at A Couple of B’s, and they have got at itch to read and review. God! I love their tag line! ❤️
What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- How has blogging helped you to grow?
I don’t know. 😅😂Okay! um….if I think about it in that way….it has helped me become more open. I am an EXTREMELY shy person. I don’t talk a lot. I mean I do talk…but only when I am with really close friends..or when it’s a small group. And blogging has helped me communicate more. Replying to comments, and answering emails and even commenting on other blogger’s post. Sometimes it can get kinda intimidating. I feel like what if I am being a bit too stupid or I don’t know lame? uncool? But then I tell myself that it doesn’t matter, since I am never seeing these people. Now, that’s stupid, I know. 😬
But then, even if I sound stupid or lame, the blogger’s community has given me soo much love and i have managed to make quite a few bookish friends, for which I am grateful. 🥰 It is like chocolate milkshake to my self -confidence.
2. What is your favourite book that you have read in the past year?
Now, THAT is a terrible question! There are soo many!! I wanna pick all of the books by SJM, but I talk about it all the time. So, I am gonna go with my recent favourite – The Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
3. What advice would you give to a new blogger?
I am new too! 😅 It’s just been around two months. I don’t think that I am the right person to give any sort of advice…but I think the most important thing is to not get discouraged or disheartened by the number of views or likes. Just have fun! 😄That’s what I do! Eventually everything will fall into place!
4. What do you do to de -stress?
I eat chocolate 🍫 and I sleep😴. I know it’s not very interesting or creative..but trust me when I say..it works like Magic!!!
5. Please tell me one of your hobbies (besides blogging). I play the guitar 🎸and the ukulele 🪕, sometimes I sketch and sing…and most importantly I sit aimlessly ruminating about life in general and Book Land specifically.🧘🏽♂️📚
(No pressure guys! Some of you might have already done it…or might be busy. Take it easy!😴😊)
- Subakka Bookstuff
- One Book More
- Natasha@ Natasha is a Book Junkie
- Misty’s Book Space
- Evin@ A Curly Sue’s Rambling
- Shalini@ Shalini’s Books & Reviews
- Caitlyn, Cossette, Mary@ Tea Time Lit
- Scorpio Book Dreams
- Bookworm Blogger
My Questions:- ( I have reused the questions in my previous post, but it doesn’t matter, because I have tagged different people.)❤️
- What is the biggest book on your TBR?
- Favorite Ship?
- Do you annotate your books? Care to share, how/why?
- Which fictional character would you like to date?
- Think of your a happy memory. Maybe your happiest one. And tell me which book you are reminded of when you think of it.
What is the biggest book on your TBR?
UNTIL NEXT TIME!