In case, you have not noticed, I LOVE doing tags! (And everytime, I get tagged or nominated I most definitely don’t jump around as if I have won the oscar. Just saying!) Anyways, this time I get to thank the lovely Pilar from the Bookworm Shelf for nominating me! I love how the decorations on her blog changes with the festivities. It feels like as if she is decorating her own home!! I love the current Christmas decorations!
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
With that out of the way, let’s dive right in! 😇
1.What is one of your favorite traditions (from any holiday or just in general)?
Buying books on every occassion!
2. What are you currently reading and what do you think so far?
I am currently reading Red Hail and Set Fire to the Gods (for the book club!). I think the best way to describe both the books would be engaging.
3. What is your favorite sport (either to play or watch)?
I don’t play video games. And watch, would be the window of my own small room.
4. What is your favorite childhood TV show/movie?
Tom and Jerry.
5. Do you aspire to write a book someday? If yes, what genre?
Yess! Why Not! I want it to be fantasy, but I am not sure if I had be good at it. Maybe contemporary.
6. What is your dream job?
Something that has to do with books. Hopefully, become an editor for a badass writer. That would be a dream come true.🤩
7. What do you struggle the most with while blogging?
Time management and consistency.
I tried to answer the questions as best as I could. Hope you like them!
People I tag:
(No pressure guys! Some of you might have already done it…or might be busy. Take it easy!😴😊)
Noelle @ Wordgazing and Magic
Alex @ The Scribe Owl
Riddhi @Whispering Stories
Ahaana @ Windows to Worlds
Lia Carstairs @ Chain of Novels
I am just going to use all of Pilar’s questions, because I am too lazy, and because they are pretty good.
- What is one of your favorite traditions (from any holiday or just in general)?
- What are you currently reading and what do you think so far?
- What is your favorite sport (either to play or watch)?
- What is your favorite childhood TV show/movie?
- Do you aspire to write a book someday? If yes, what genre?
- What is your dream job?
- What do you struggle the most with while blogging?
UNTIL NEXT TIME!