Heyooo! What is up, everyone? Okay. So, this is probably the most random post that you are ever gonna see from me. Recently, I don’t know why okay? I just keep seeing people pick their noses 👃, like literally everywhere I go.😂 And suddenly, we end up making eye contact, and they remove their hand, and my oh my! If it is not “kill-me-right-now” level awkward! And I swear, I don’t go around picking out people in the crowd who do this…I just keep noticing 👀 them. And I don’t know if it is something wrong with me or if the quarantine has made people forget that it’s weird when you do that in public. And it makes other people uncomfortable? Especially if that hand suddenly happens to reach your mouth, I am like Ewwwwww!!😂🤢 So, I thought of coming up with a list of characters who are likely to do this in public. I know – no connection whatsoever! 😅 But this is what happens when I think of books all the time. Lol.
Onto the list:-
1. Uh…the first person who came to my mind is Leo Valdez. He is childish and someone who wouldn’t care and just go ahead if he got an itch.
😂 I can’t believe I am actually typing this. Gross. Leo Valdez is this character who is confident, loyal, and someone who deserved soo much better. But he is also this laid-back kinda dreamy person, always thinking of stuff related to mechanics and ‘Hephaestus things’. And I feel like he is someone who can easily get lost in their thoughts in public and just simply go ahead and pick his nose if it bothers him. Don’t hate me please.😅
2. Can you guess this next character? I will give thee a hint and hope that thou shalt succeed: “It will feed my revenge!!” Did you get it? Yep! It is the one and only Shylock, the great merchant from “The Merchant of Venice.” I don’t have a logical explanation, except I get this gut feeling that he would intentionally do it and then use those hands to lend money to people he doesn’t like, just to spite them.😂
You know..kinda like spitting in someone’s coffee. It’s just that I think that would be such a Shylock thing to do, and let’s just be honest – even though it’s gross, it’s kinda savage in this case.🤣
3. I am really hoping that you can get this character. Hint: “Ten thousand thundering typhoons!! Blistering barnacles!” Ring any bell? Well, well. It is my absolute favorite – Captain Haddock from “Tintin and His Adventures.” Tintin was my first comic book, and I absolutely love it even to this day! 😇 Captain Haddock is definitely a person who will just get drunk and walk down the street with a tipsy snowy at his heels while picking his nose, and when someone shouts at him, he will be like – “Oh shut the hell up, old man! Let me live! Frog! Octopus!”🤣
4. I have two characters for this. I am so used to seeing these two characters together that I had to put them together. Crabbe and Goyle. 😆 For those who don’t remember – they are Draco Malfoy’s notoriously foolish loyal friends. 🤭 I ..okay. Just tell – do they not give you “nose-picking-in-public” vibes?! I mean, I totally get it from them, now that I think about it.😅 What do you think?
5. And for the last one, I actually have someone that I actively hate and would very much like to slap.😐 And that is – Mr. William Collins, from “Pride and Prejudice.” If you have read this book, you will know exactly why I put him here. 😏 In fact, I think that he is one of those people who pick their nose out of habit, rather than just an emergency itch or whatever.
What am I talking about?😂 😅